Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Thoughts


First of all, this is where I want to be at the moment.

Now on to some random thoughts. Why do I tend to attract old men at my work?? Old men are always coming in, telling me how pretty I am, or making other random comments. The other night, I helped set up for a basketball game, and this old man who was a referee was like hitting on me. When I asked him if there was anything else I could do for him, his response was "well, if I were 20 years younger I could definitely think of something!" CREEPY!!! Then tonight, this guy that I see all of the time said something interesting. He is like in his early forties maybe. Anyway, he stopped me in the hallway at work today and said "Emily, come here! I have to tell you this. Every time I see you, you get hotter and hotter! I mean, what's going on? Are you getting taller? Well, keep up the good work!" What is that?? How do I respond to that?? "Uhh... thanks? I guess?" Anyway, these are just some random thoughts. I really do want to be in Disneyland right now. I love it there!!

1 comment:

  1. Ew, gross! Who was the guy in the hallway? You don't have to say his full name, I'm sure I'll know who it is. Ick! *shudder*

    ReplyDelete