Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Time!

So this post is dedicated to my wonderful family, and all of the good times that we have together! We have done some pretty fun things like playing games, sledding, talking, laughing, you know, just hanging out. I am so grateful for the wonderful family that I have, and I honestly don't know what I would do without them. Here are some pictures to sum up my break.




My nieces found my snorkeling stuff that I got in Hawaii. They really enjoyed it!











We took our traditional Sisters picture



I took my niece sledding for the first time. She loved it! Amy put on Travis' snow boots to come out and take pictures, but that was it :)





The most important thing about being together as a family is laughing. And we did plenty of laughing! I love the holidays!












For New Year's Eve, my family got together and played games. Has anyone ever played the game "BANG!"? It is a really fun game! We also had fondue. It was so yummy! I don't have any pictures from New Year's Eve though.




I am also very grateful for the opportunity that we had to celebrate our Lord's birth. I hope that in the future I can do more to remember the birth of our Savior during this wonderful time of year. I hope that everyone had a great holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Good post!!! Family does ROCK!!!! I agree with you 100% there... wahoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog look! And your music is awesome! And very excellent post! Looks like you have a very fun break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I think that family is the most important thing in this life. I'm jealous that you were able to take some time off and actually ENJOY your time with them. Great post. Looks like you had a fun time putting everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little nieces! I remember when we were on a quest to buy them matching dresses! You look gorgeous as always Emily!

    ReplyDelete