Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Randy!

Today is Randy's birthday! We celebrated last night with cake and ice cream. We had a lot of fun :) I decided to surprise Randy with a Wii for his Birthday. His parent's gave us some money at Christmas to start saving for one, so I decided to see if I could use that money, some rebate cards that we had, money from Grandma, and then help from my parents and siblings to see if we could scrounge enough money to get one! Well I am proud to say that with it all said and done, I only spent $25.00 out of my own pocket to get Randy's present. Woohoo!

Randy is such an amazing husband. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He always makes me smile, is such a huge help around the house, and always wants to be together. I am definitely glad that you were born! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment