Sunday, March 13, 2011

Valentine's Day

I'm a little late posting for Valentine's Day, so here it is! I woke up early (4:30 am) so pull out the things that needed to be room temperature for breakfast. I decided to try to make home-made toaster strudels with cream cheese icing. They turned out really good, and weren't hard at all.


Randy loved them so early in the morning!



We decided to continue the home-made pizza tradition, since going out would be crazy. I decided to try Chicken Florentine pizza, and it was soooo good! The pizza crust was super easy, and it really was one of the best home-made pizzas that we have had.

Randy was really sweet and got me some flowers, and we enjoyed watching Letter's to Juliet. It was wonderful to be able to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment