Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Wreath

I decided that I really wanted a spring wreath for my door, and came across these awesome fabric flowers online! I went and bought a grapevine wreath, and some fat quarter fabric from Hancock's. The first few flowers that I tried were awful. I wasn't using hot glue (which turned out to be much easier!!!) and I just didn't have the hang of it yet.

The next day, I used the hot glue gun, and some fabric strips about an inch and a half thick, and it was so much better! I think they turned out really cute. Take a look!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! It makes me want to go out and try, even though no one would see it on our door. Great job! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me one. I'll pay you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Emily!! I love my hot glue gun!

    ReplyDelete