Saturday, September 11, 2010

State Fair!

We forgot our camera, like always. We went to the State Fair and had a blast! I have never been before, so it was really fun for Randy and I to go. We saw the sheep, goats, cows, pigs, pigeons, and bunnies. I have never seen a pig that big in my life... We walked around and went on the Big Yellow Slide (so fun!) and saw the butter sculpture. Jamie was absolutely scared of the animals there. She wouldn't touch a cow, or a sheep.

Towards the end, we went into the agriculture part of the fair, and we totally should have entered something! They had giant zucchini, pumpkins, tomatoes, and best of show everything. I am totally entering something next year. Amy and Travis and their kids came along, and we all had a good time. The fair is also the BEST place to buy Watkins Vanilla. If you have never tried this vanilla, you'd better run to the fair and buy some! It makes everything better. Seriously.

Watkins Vanilla.

Next time, I will remember my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment