Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Rug!


Randy and I recently moved to a new apartment, which is cheaper and bigger. Not a bad combination, right? The carpet can get really dirty, really fast, so we decided to get a new rug. I have been searching KSL.com and all sorts of places to see about getting used rugs, and everything was sooo expensive! We found this awesome rug at Tai Pan today, and we bought it. It was much cheaper than any of the other rugs that I had seen. I can't wait to continue to decorate our apartment, and make it our own. Since I don't have a job yet, most of my time is spent searching for jobs, and trying to think of ways to make our apartment as cute as it can be on a budget. Any ideas are appreciated! :)

2 comments:

  1. The rug looks great! I'm glad you guys found that sweet deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rug! Just a note to say thanks for the blog link, I love keeping up with people. Have a great week, good to have school behind you and get on with having a fun life!

    ReplyDelete