Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday, and I just wanted to let everyone know how fantastic I think she is. She has been the best mom in the world. Here are a few reasons why she is so special:

1. She is ALWAYS there for me when I need her.
2. She loves all of us, no matter how many dumb things we do.
3. She loves Disneyland just as much as I do :)
4. She has given me some of the best advice of my life.
5. She has also given me a shoulder to cry on.
6. Her testimony is unwavering, and she has taught me so much.
7. She knows how to have a good time, and is AMAZING at games :)

Thanks mom! I love you very much! I hope that this birthday is a special one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Emily. You are way too kind to me. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I'm the only member of the family not in the picture. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete