Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What a View

The financial aid office. Where students come to yell, cry, complain, and offer an occasional handshake and a "you saved my life!" comment. I love the feeling of leaving every night. There's something about going outside into fresh air, stretching your legs, and feeling glad that you survived another day. Last night, as I walked outside to my car, I couldn't help but notice how pretty the sky looked. Everything looked so clear and beautiful! I took in a deep breath, took it all in, and started walking to my car. Just after I finished looking at the beautiful view of the sky, I noticed another view across the way. A few cars over, a middle-aged man and a girl were getting in the car. It's interesting how quickly a view can change- one minute, a beautiful sky, another minute, a man who needs to pull up his pants. It was just ironic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment