Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stuff

I got a new job at the community college in the financial aid department. Yesterday was my first day, and I literally thought that my brain was going to explode. There is sooo much involved with financial aid! I have to learn how to use the program that they use for inputing information and such, and there are lots of screens with weird names. I really like the people that work there though, and really think that I will enjoy it! I don't know if I will be able to try to work two jobs, as yesterday REALLY sucked working from 8-12, and then 2-8. All I can say is that I slept quite soundly :)

Randy is still searching, as well as waiting to hear back from the many jobs that he has applied to. All in all, life is definitely NOT boring, and it's nice to feel like I am contributing to our finances! It's nice to be busy. Oh, and I am still learning all sorts of new recipes. The other day, I made Lion House Rolls, and a carrot cake! The carrot cake was made by Randy, my mom, and myself. It was a spur of the moment idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment