Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Confessions about Grocery Stores

When I wasn't married, I absolutely hated going to the grocery store. Now that I am married, I still hate going to the grocery store, but if I don't go, we don't have food. Therefore, I have found that there are some grocery stores that I kind of enjoy going to once in a while, and other grocery stores that reinforce my hatred of grocery shopping.

The store that I absolutely love is Winco. What a glorious place! I love all of their variety. They keep the store nice and clean, they have enough check stands open so you don't have to wait an eternity to check out. Their prices are also really good. Winco is awesome.

Harmons is another pretty good grocery store. Clean, great produce section, good selection... They are just a bit more pricey.

The absolute worst grocery store in the world is Walmart. Sometimes I don't mind going to Walmart for other things, but I HATE grocery shopping there. It's almost always crowded, the lines are forever long, and their produce and meat are expensive. For some reason, I don't like their selection either.

There is a Smiths by us that I don't like. It feels dirty, and for some reason it's hard to get out of their parking lot for me. They do have some good deals there, but I still prefer Winco.

There you have it. Winco is the best. If you haven't been there, you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment