Thursday, October 14, 2010

For My Sweet Husband


Tomorrow is my one year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies! I am so grateful to such a wonderful husband. I really cannot imagine life without him. Randy, I love you more than ever before, and am so happy that we get to spend forever together :) I just wanted to make a list of reasons why I love Randy, and why I am the luckiest girl in the world. Here's to one year!

1. Kisses me every morning before he goes to work.
2. Is willing to be last in bed because I don't like to turn off the lights.
3. Loves me, despite my many flaws.
4. Appreciates my sometimes weird meals.
5. Says I love you CONSTANTLY.
6. Makes me want to be a better person.
7. Leaves a cereal bowl out for me every morning.
8. Makes dinner and cleans when I've had an especially busy day.
9. Works at TWO jobs so that we can save for our future.
10. Makes me feel so much better when I am upset.
11. Loves to be close to me (he's a cuddler).
12. Makes a really good omelet :)
13. Sings tenor for me in choir because we don't have any.
14. Appreciates my weird moments when I can't stop laughing uncontrollably.
15. Is always willing to help others out.

Happy Anniversary Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment