Friday, August 21, 2009

Student Teaching

I start student teaching next Monday, and I am kind of scared. The teacher is super nice though, and I am excited about that. It will be an interesting semester, full of many changes in my life.

October, November, and December are my favorite months of the year. I love getting ready for the holidays and I can't wait to decorate my own little apartment! That is, hopefully we will finally find an apartment :) I didn't know what a pain that would be!

55 days.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're going to be such a great choir teacher. After all, you dealt with our crazy ward choir; how much worse could a high school choir be than that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rochelle. You'll be great. And it is fun to decorate your own place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I still am at the BEGINNING of my program and won't student teach until April or so, but you should be really happy that you have a teacher that is nice. I have a feeling from what my friends say is that teachers either hate or love student teachers, so it's obviously so much better to get the latter!

    ReplyDelete